Terms and Conditions
- We will not share your information with third parties for commercial purposes.
- We will try to provide a high quality service to users to find and book events, but are not liable for any damages, financial or otherwise, which may result from booking or attending an event.
- We will try to provide an effective service for organizers, but are not liable for any damages, financial or otherwise, which may result from users booking, attending or not attending an event.
- By using Zuigo, you agree to these Terms and Conditions
- “Zuigo” is the website Zuigo.com where independent individuals and companies can provide information about themselves and the events (the “Events”) they organize to its users to access and request further information.
- “Advertising” means the advertising provided to Individuals and Companies (together “Advertisers”) for the promotion of their Events.
- We will not sell or share any personal information with any commercial third-parties.
- We require an email address for registered users, but this will only be used for mails from this site and not for any other purpose.
- We do collect personal information in various ways, including all forms on the site where users enter information.
- Any personally identifiable information will only be used by us in order to provide support, technical, billing and other types of interactions you may request.
- We follow industry standards for the protection of systems and data security to protect personal information.
- We collect anonymous user information using standard tracking cookies.
For all users
- To use this website you need be at least 18 years of age or the ‘age of majority’ in the country from which you are accessing the website, whichever is greater.
- Although Zuigo endeavours to maintain controls on the nature of the listings from Advertisers, it makes no warranty or guarantee as to their accuracy or otherwise. Zuigo specifically holds no liability for any actions or decisions a user may take subsequent to viewing a listing on Zuigo.
For all Advertisers
- Any activity which contravenes these Terms and Conditions may result in the immediate termination of any Advertising. You agree that any time remaining on terminated Advertising will not be refunded in this case.
- You guarantee that all information and pictures are a true representation of the Events you are offering.
- You may not engage in any activity towards any other Advertiser using the site, including, not exclusively, contacting them using the messaging on the site, through reviews or in the forums.
- You may not engage third parties to post fake reviews, comments or discussion on the site.
- You understand and accept that the Zuigo makes no representation as the effectiveness or otherwise of any Advertising.
- You agree that Zuigo has no responsibility to any Advertiser except for the delivery of the Advertising and the maximum liability with each individual Advertiser in the case of non-delivery cannot exceed the cost of the non-delivered Advertising.
- You indemnify Zuigo for any action taken against it as a result of any of your Advertising.